Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I don't own the clothes I'm wearing && the road goes on forever..

At 5:49 in the morning, the birds are chirping, The Office is on && i am "blogging". Life is good. Now usually when people blog, they have important, controversial topics to discuss. I can sit here and talk about war, vegetarianism, President Obama, yada, yada, yada.... But that is not happening tonight/ this morning.
I have actually been spending the past few hours researching Eating Disorders for an essay I am writing. The things I have come to learn are truly shocking && epidemic. I now know that girls even younger than third grade are concerned && trying to lose weight. Anorexia && Bulimia are not the only serious eating disorders, although extremely serious. But dysfunctional eating is a very common trend nowadays & honestly, I am definitely a part of that. Often times, like myself, it is not an intentional habit but can be extremely harmful. The combination of media influences, personal influences and psychological disease are the main causes of eating disorders today. 
Honestly, it truly breaks my heart to read some of the stories in these books. I hope that the people in my life do not fall victim or relapse into these diseases. It's truly terrifying.

That was my seriousness of the blog. I'm going back to watch the Office, color, read, etc. Don't forget, LiFE iS GOOD!

Peace, Love && Laughter
--AnneTaylor

1 comment: